We dont operate / have any relationships or provide services to, from, or within Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the regions of Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk
Welcome to Airport Collections . If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Passengers are not permitted to smoke or consume any drinks/food in the vehicles.
- The supplier might refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/ or whose behaviour is consider a threat to the driver, the vehicle and/ or other passengers or road users.
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us if there are any errors or anything needs to be amended.
- No need to reconfirm your booking unless there are any changes.
- Extra Charges might apply if traveling with excess of luggage/wheelchair, sports/music equipment, or any additional item/service required. You must inform us at the moment of booking, in order to make the arrangements to provide all services required. The supplier might refuse to transport excess items if not able to fit in the vehicle.
- By booking with us you are entering into a contract with the supplier directly and you may also be bound by their terms and conditions of booking.
Airport Collections will endeavor to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or sever e weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
- the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government
- other circumstances affecting passenger safety
Prices displayed on the website will guarantee “Ground Transportation” from Point A to Point B as long as it is possible. For rides that involved boats, or water taxis, an extra charge will apply.
We respect your privacy. Airport Collections will keep all your private details confidential and will not share any of your private information with anyone.
Only essential details will be disclosed to our local supplier to provide the transfer service e.g. (Flight Numbers and Lead Passenger Name).
What is the Cancellation Policy?
ALL SERVICES ARE BASED ON GROUND/MAIN LAND TRANSPORATION SERVICES, ALL SERVICES WHICH WILL REQUIRE SEA/RIVER/WATER TRANSPORATION COULD BE ARRANGED AT AN EXTRA COST WHEN WATER TAXI/SPEED BOAT IS REQUIRED.
To cancel your booking please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy will be:
- Standard car - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Minivan 5 Seats - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Minivan 8 seats - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Pet Friendly (5 Seats) - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Wheelchair Adapted - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Child Friendly - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Executive Car - Cancellation policy 72 hrs.
- Minibus 16 seats - Cancellation policy 7 working days .
- Minicoach 32 seats - Cancellation policy 7 working days.
- Coach 50 Seats - Cancellation policy 7 working days.
Emergency Phone Number:
In the event that you are unable to locate your driver, you must inform immediately and call the emergency number displayed on the voucher (also available on WhatsApp) or e-mail us to email@example.com
Failure to inform us about not been able to locate your driver upon collection, will leave us without any option to provide the service and the booking will be charged in full!